I received a report from NEFAR saying that they will be postponing the 2 day launch. They MAY be having the normal launch provided the drought index does not top out at the threshold but it looks a little too iffy for a 4-5 hour drive to me.
The 2 day is postponed until next month, December. Unfortunately I already have plans for that weekend and will not be able to go. 8^(
The TSF launch is still on for the 21st!